DETAILS ON PERSONAL, ANONYMOUS, AND AGGREGATE INFORMATION
- What is Personal Information? Information that identifies or reasonably can be used to identify you.
- What is Anonymous? This is information that doesn’t identify you and can't reasonably be used to identify you specifically.
- What is Aggregate? We take a whole bunch of people’s data and combine it into anonymous groups or categories.
- How do we use this information? We use and share this information in many ways including research, analysis, and relevant advertising. This data is also included in external marketing and analytics reports.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
- Information You Give Us. We collect your name and email address as well as other information you directly give us on our site.
- Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
- We use your personal information to link or combine user information with other personal information.
- We use your personal information to provide and deliver products and services customers request.
- We will keep your information safe using encryption or other appropriate security controls.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We don’t sell your personal information to anyone for any purpose. We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes. This may include sharing for business or tax purposes.
- We may share information to comply with local and federal laws, and to lawful requests and legal processes, for example, to comply with a court order.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share personal information with companies and/or contractors who work with NewsDesk Ninja Inc. and who need it to do work for us.
- We may also share aggregate and/or anonymous data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
You have choices about whether to receive marketing emails, calls, or text messages from us.
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
NewsDesk Ninja, Inc.
7497 S Biloxi Ct.
Aurora, Colorado 80016
CALIFORNIA WEB SITE DATA COLLECTION AND “DO NOT TRACK” NOTICES
Web Site Data Collection: We do not knowingly allow other parties to collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across third-party web sites when you use our websites and services. NewsDesk Ninja Inc. provides information about the opt-out choices it makes available, and the opt-out choices provided by certain third-party website and mobile application analytics companies we use.
"Do Not Track" Notice: Because the providers of "do not track" and similar signals do not yet operate according to common, industry-accepted standards, NewsDesk Ninja Inc. currently does not respond to those signals. For more information on Do Not Track, please visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with these requirements, or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices and policies may contact us at email@example.com or at our mailing address listed under “Contact Information."